Noosa is the diamond of the Sunshine Coast, and one of Australia’s most popular holiday resorts, with its picturesque bays, stunning views to the hinterland and surrounding National Parks.
Yes, it’s true what they say – koalas sit happily in the large eucalyptus trees lining the streets, kangaroos share the golf fairways and dolphins ride the crystal blue waves and the bush turkeys aren’t shy about joining you for a picnic.
Noosa really does give you a sense of being at one with nature.
With an average annual temperature of 25°C Noosa makes an ideal destination for vacations all the year round. And you’ll find The Lookout Resort offers Noosa’s finest holiday accomodation, perfectly positioned for you to enjoy all the activities and things to do in Noosa and on the Sunshine Coast.
Noosa has activities to suit all from a relaxing holiday to an action packed adventure. Here are just a few of the activities on offer:
Some of the things you can do while you’re here
- Jetskiing on the ocean or river
- Romantic gondolas, Noosa style
- Dine on a Noosa River cruise
- Cruise the Noosa River
- Go scuba diving at the HMAS Brisbane wreck with Sunreef Diving Services
- Whale watching in Hervey Bay
- Visit UnderWater World
- Take a nostalgic steam train ride with the Valley Rattler
- Hire a self-drive boat on the Noosa River
- Tour Fraser Island, the worlds largest sand island