Noosa, Sunshine Coast
Stay in Luxury Accommodation at the Lookout Holiday Resort in Noosa Heads, QLD
Noosa is the diamond of the Sunshine Coast, and one of Australia's most popular holiday resorts, with its picturesque bays, stunning views to the hinterland and surrounding National Parks.
Yes, it’s true what they say – koalas sit happily in the large eucalyptus trees lining the streets, kangaroos share the golf fairways and dolphins ride the crystal blue waves and the bush turkeys aren’t shy about joining you for a picnic.
Noosa really does give you a sense of being at one with nature.
- Whale encounter cruises
- Golf at one of Noosa’s top class courses
- Swimming at Noosa’s main beach
- 4WD tour to heritage listed Fraser Island
- Australia Zoo
- Camel trek at Noosa North Shore
- Cruise the Noosa Everglades
- Harley Davidson Tours
- Navigate Noosa River and its inland canals
- Surfing, jetskis, kayaks, scuba diving, para-sailing, windsurfing and absailing
- Bushwalking and mountain bike trails
- Visit the famous Eumundi markets
- Discover the Glass House Mountains
- Shopping and dining on Hastings Street
- Visit Montville tourist village
- Noosa Everglades Discovery